1.12.2014

{2014 MUTUAL THEME PRINTABLES}

**THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO ADD 11x14 POSTER SIZES**

I've decided (per the suggestion of a friend) to post some free LDS printables. Word art/Subway art are some of my very most favorite things to create, so I decided to share them with you. I've also recently been called to teach the Sunbeams class (the 3 year olds) at my church. They are absolutely DARLING, and absolutely EXHAUSTING! I will also be posting my lesson helps that I create on occasion here as well.

First up, Young Men/Young Women. These are the youth in our church, ages 12-18, and every year they have a new theme. This year the theme is "Come Unto Christ", so I've made a few printables (all 5x7) that you as leaders can print for you, for them, or for whatever you choose. :)


DOWNLOAD:


DOWNLOAD:


DOWNLOAD:

Click the image to download whichever one you'd like, and let me know if there are any other sayings or variations you'd like to see!

15 comments:

  1. I was wondering if your middle design could be made into a poster size. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! Would you like me to email it to you?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting these for free! They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the first one in poster size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I would love for you to email me!! ;) iv been trying to find this comment for days. ;) my email is sistercameron@yahoo.com I think an 11x14 would be perfect. ❤️❤️❤️ And thank you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing!!! They are perfect!
    Hugs! Amanda jedicraftgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! I would like to make a poster for New Beginnings. Could you please email me the aqua print in an 11x14 size? Thank you so much! larawashington@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poster sizes are now available for download on this post!

      Delete
  7. Thank you. I would also like to make a large poster. Could you email me the first image at jlkartch@msn.com.
    Thanks again for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poster sizes are now available for download on this post!

      Delete
  8. I would love the top design in poster size, can you size it to 24" x 36". My e-mail is neilandallie@gmail.com. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poster sizes are now available! However the largest I could do without distorting the design was 11x14, sorry.

      Delete
  9. Ahhhh! I just found your blog through Pinterest and I am in love with your printables! I just got back from our Young Women's presidency meeting and we were trying to come up with ideas on what "gift" to give our young women after they complete an upcoming "temple to temple" walk. I LOVE your chalkboard graphic (the one at the top of this post--well, I love them all, actually!)...and am wondering if you take custom orders. Our theme is "Coming unto Christ means walking away from the world." Could you, by chance, create a chalk board printable with that saying on it? Please let me know. My email is antiquefreak2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you change the red Christ to silver from the second picture? It would be perfect for a dinner center piece we are doing.
    ndrhsr@comcast.net

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete