4.08.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 14}

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...I'm sure it will pick up again soon. :) Trying to get in the groove and get a new routine going! Maybe...just MAYBE this week I'll be able to finish my baby pages for the first few weeks and also post pictures of Mack's finished nursery.

But for now, at least I'm keeping caught up on my PL pages...baby steps...right? ;)

I purchased some awesome arrow packs from Miss Tiina this week. She had a 75% off sale on April 1st, so I scored 2 packs for right around $3! I'm loving the variety they are giving my layouts this week!




Products Used:
Golden Girls Project Life Templates
Golden Girls Project Life Calendar Cards
Golden Girls Project Life Serendipity Collection
Miss Tiina Vector This Way That Way V.1
Miss Tiina Vector This Way That Way V.2

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages Leslie especially your honest journaling.

    ReplyDelete