3.11.2013

{PROJECT LIFE - WEEK 10}

I was really hoping that I'd have some fun baby pictures to share with you today, but no such luck. I'm afraid this little one is going to be quite the teaser...just like his daddy! I thought he was coming Friday, then I thought he was coming on Saturday, but it's Monday and he's still not here. But Thursday is the day. I'm being induced on Thursday if he's not here before then, however I'm not crossing my fingers that he will be! :)

So here are my pages this week, pretty basic, but the memories are captured, and that's what's important! I also decided to do a little more journaling this week since my mind was racing with all sorts of different thoughts and emotions as baby day gets closer. :)







Products Used:

Golden Girls Project Life Templates (modified)
Golden Girls Project Life "Sunshine Collection"
Golden Girls Project Life Journaling Templates (flag on pregnancy picture)
Golden Girls Project Life Calendar Cards



4 comments:

  1. Love that baby tummy ! Hope the baby arrives safely soon. Love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest pages! I use them for my inspiration!

    Where did you get all the stitches that you often use on your 'hello'. I can't find any small stitches like that and love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      The stitches are from Britt-ish Designs, they're awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful! Best of luck with your delivery and enjoy that sweet little one!!

    ReplyDelete